“You Established the Sky, You Illuminated It with Light
SACREDNESS AT DEIR EL-MEDINA”
March 14-15, 2024
THE CONFERENCE IS ORGANIZED BY
(Center for Ancient Mediterranean and Near Eastern Studies)
SCIENTIFIC COORDINATION & ORGANIZATION (in alphabetic order)
Massimiliano Franci (CAMNES)
Irene Morfini (CAMNES)
Valentina Santini (CAMNES)
Rob Demarée (Universiteit Leiden)
Registration fees (must be paid after abstract acceptance and by February 18, 2024):
- COMPANION (SOCIAL EVENT ONLY): 50€
The fee includes:
- Badge (Speakers and Listeners only)
- Conference welcome kit (Speakers and Listeners only)
- Morning and afternoon coffee breaks (Speakers and Listeners only)
- Option to submit a paper for the Proceedings (Speakers only)
The official language of the Conference is English.
Abstracts (both for papers and posters) should not exceed 300 words.
Papers: the Conference will provide a 20-minute presentation format, followed by 10 minutes of questions.
Posters: a special panel will be dedicated to posters presentation and discussion.
All paper/poster authors must register if they are planning to participate in the Conference.
At least one author for each paper/poster must register and be present during the Conference.
Please note that the registration fee does not include any lunch, travel, transportation to the workshop venue, and accommodation.
All speakers may submit their paper for evaluation after the Conference. If the paper will be accepted, it will be included in the Proceedings of the Conference and published in a volume of the CAMNES SANEM series (Arbor Sapientiae). Indications for the Proceedings guidelines will be sent to the authors after the Conference.
- Abstract submission deadline: September 30, 2023
- Acceptance notification by: October 31, 2023
- Opening of registration: October 31, 2023
- Abstracts publication: October 31, 2023
- Registration and fee payment by: January 31, 2024
- Poster submission deadline: February 2, 2024
- Final program publication: February 5, 2024
- International Conference: March 14-15, 2024
For further information, please contact us at